Sunday 22 March 2015

You Make Me Smile!

Hello All! Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Well I did it, I went to my first Craft Store (that isn't Michaels)... So safe to say I am addicted to all of the wonderful products out there that I have been too nervous to use before. I love Stampin' UP! and always will, they will remain my main source but I have to say my interests have been peaked in different lines as well :)

This card was made using the sketch from The Challenge and I will also be entering it is the challenge over at Little Tangles Anything Goes Challenge...



My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Daffodil Delight & Homespun DSP Stack {Simple Stories} 
Inks: Night of Navy, Real Red, Wild Wasabi & Wild Wasabi Blendabilities
Stamps: Simply Wonderful & Hello Friend {Lawn Fawn} 
Embellishments: Basic Pearls
Tools: Honey Comb Embossing Folder & Conversation Bubble One {Spellbinders}

3 comments:

  1. fun, I love how you embossed your little banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE all of the whimsy in the itty bitty flowers, so sweet!! The embossing is so terrific too!!! I have not see stitched speech bubbles, that is cool!!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge! Stay tuned, the next one is going to be REALLY great and I look forward to you joining in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Hayley! Love that pretty paper. Great to see you! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete