Friday 9 May 2014

Preorder HAPPINESS #1!!! :)

It is here, it is here!!! My preorder arrived this afternoon and I could NOT wait to get into it :) Is it crazy that I already knew what I wanted to do with this set and DSP before it arrived? 

For this card I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the theme from Seize the Birthday :)

My Challenges:



My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!



Card Recipe

Card Stock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White & *NEW* Maritime DSP ( LOVE)
Inks: Night of Navy, Real Red & Coastal Cabana,
Stamps: *NEW* Sea Street (LOVE) & Petite Pairs
Tools: Ovals Collection Framelits Dies 

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I just love those little fishies around the happy octopus! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!!! Super sweet image with all those fun little fishes and I love the DSP! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Hayley!! Very cute DSP and love those little pennants!
    So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete