Friday 21 March 2014

Happy Birthday!

I finally located my crafting MOJO this evening and I was inspired to create this card with these 4 challenges in mind!!!

My Challenges:

Restro Sketches - sketch


CAS - colour theme


The Friday Mashup - Nautical, one layered card


The Card Concept - Birthday card, I chose a CAS design


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Whisper White
Inks: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party & Sahara Sand
Stamps: By the Tide, By the Seashore & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Embellishment: Essentials Wooden Elements

12 comments:

  1. Great card! Very impressive combination of all those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle colors and how you managed to pull those challenges together … I always struggle with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card and a great choice of stamps. Thanks for playing along at CC&S this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did fantastic with these challenges, Hayley, and you wrapped them all up with a wonderful beachy bow!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple perfection! I have this set out on my desk right now too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...one card and four challenges. Love when that happens. Love you CAS card. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job with all the challenges, this is a great birthday card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the seashell theme and the simplicity of your card! Thanks for joining us at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, well done on combining all those challenges! Love the seaside theme, perfect for the CC&S colours this week. Thanks for playing

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You did an amazing job at incorporating all the challenges. Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete