Saturday 5 October 2013

Dynamic Duos #73 ~ Birthday Greetings!

October has arrived and that means this is officially my last month on the Dynamic Duos Design team :( But I am not going to think about that for a few more weeks!

This week we are shaking things up with some Bold and Sassy colours. I made this little card one night crafting with a good friend helping her break in her new craft room!!! So much fun to be able to have access to some goodies that I do not have own, such as this Wetlands stamp set! I LOVE this little set and may just have to add it to my collection after all... :) 


We would absolutely love for you to come and join in the fun with us! Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
  • Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
  • Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
  • Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
  • Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
  • Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.

My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Island Indigo & Very Vanilla
Inks: Cajun Craze, Island Indigo & Early Espresso
Stamps: Wetlands
Embellishments: Early Espresso Bakers Twine & Regals Collection Designer Buttons
Tools: Wood Grain Embossing Folder & 2 1/2" Circle Punch


Please feel free to stop by and say hello to the rest of the Dynamic Ladies! 

7 comments:

  1. Hayley, I love this :) That woodgrain EF is so awesome with the INDIGO and I *love* how you cut out your circle area for the image to pop through! Totally wicked! I am sad too, that this is our last month here at DD....it's been a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley I love the woodgrain and the yummy twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The extra work in the masking for the reeds in the background has such a great final effect! The twine is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley I love your embossed background and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute way to display your stamped image. Love the partial cut circle and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've created a partial die cut circle for your sentiment! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful Hayley! I love the woodgrain and the window to the gorgeous image of the duck.

    ReplyDelete