Saturday 28 September 2013

Freshly Made Sketches & ColourQ ~ scream, screech, ghouls...

With Halloween just around the corner it is time to start thinking about what the kiddos are going to dress up as. I have been making homemade costumes since our son was born and every year it seems I am down to the wire hours before he goes out or off to a party finishing up. So this year I decided to get started a little early, so I asked him what he would like to be... AND he said he wanted to be a Panda Bear, which totally made me smile because that was his costume from last year and THANKFULLY I accidentally made it quite a bit bigger than he needed last year so IT WILL FIT! Now just to think of what we want our little lady to be... Hmmmmm 

With Halloween on the brain I decided I would make a Halloween theme card to go with both of these FABulous challenges...



ColourQ: colour theme


My Card:


 Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black and Neutrals DSP Stack
Inks: Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Frightening Feline

3 comments:

  1. I love the patterns! Perfect for this sketch! And the sentiment cat is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun mix of patterns and I love the cat!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Halloween card, Hayley, love those papers! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete