Friday 21 June 2013

Krafty Guest Contest @ Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps ~ Dance for Joy by Rachelle Anne Miller!

Happy Friday!!! So you all know I am a Stampin' UP! demo and LOVE their products but when my exceptionally talented friend Rachelle Anne Miller started designing rubber stamps I just could not resist! She recently launched a new line with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, which I just HAD to order and they arrived today :) 

I decided it would be so much fun to enter the Guest Designer Contest at Kimmie's blog as stamping is what I do best, and here is my project. I am also entering this card in the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches as I used their super sketch this week! 

I decided to go mostly white with this project in order to bring the focus solely to the stamp because after all that is what we are highlighting with these fab cards!!! And I thought it would be sweet to add a little glitter to the flowers and butterfly to add that little bit of extra girl touch.

My Challenges:

My Card:

Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:
  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Whisper White
  • Pistachio Pudding
  • Blushing Bride Subtles DSP Stack
Inks:
  • Soft Suede
  • Baked Brown Sugar
  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Blushing Bride
  • Blush Blossom
  • Pistachio Pudding
Stamps:
  • Dance for Joy! by Rachelle Anne Miller
Embellishments:
  • Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools:
  • Scallop Border Punch
  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the pink and white - wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and delicate! Love that you kept it simple and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the sparkles on the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! What a gorgeous card and a gorgeous image you've used! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete