Saturday 1 June 2013

Dynamic Duos ~ Something a Little Different :)

Good Afternoon all! Kicking off the 1st of June with my Dynamic Duos post for the week. I thought I would switch things up this week and make a little project rather than a card.  

This week we are Mixing and Matching and our colours are Raspberry Ripple and Wisteria Wonder :) I decided I would also enter this little cutie in the Anything Goes challenge over at Inkspirational this week :)





So I went in search of a sweet little box to put a wee gift I have for a friend and here is what I found! It is a box designed by Sam and two of her sons. I followed along with her very helpful tutorial on You Tube and voila!


 Take the time to let your creativity bloom!



Project Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Very Vanilla
  • Poetry Print DSP

Inks:

  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Raspberry Ripple
Stamps:
  • Label Love
Embellishments:
  • Large Rhinestones
Tools:
  • Artisan Label Punch



Please feel free to stop by and say hello to the rest of the Dynamic Ladies! 

8 comments:

  1. Great way to mix things up this week Hayley. The box is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gift box is so sweet Hayley. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this little box - I've been thinking about what to put it in and who I can give it to... I need to make one! I think the bling on the front is a great touch, gives it the feel of a jewelry box with a pull drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful project Hayley! How much nicer it will be to receive a gift in this rather than just wrapped in paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous box Hayley and you did it in this week's colours beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the cutest little gift box!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...Hayley, this box is sooooo adorable! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Hayley! LOVE the gorgeous floral paper and what a fun box! I'll have to check out that video! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete