Tuesday 30 April 2013

Fusion #4 & Big Announcement!!!

Hello All! Here I am with my Fusion card for the week and later in this post a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Don't you just love to step outside your comfort zone and try something new, I mean isn't that what creativity is all about? Well that is what I did with this card, I call it Sponge Grunge :) 

My Challenge:



My Card:

Take the time to let your creativity bloom!




Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Basic Black
  • Wild Wasabi
  • Whisper White
  • Pool Party
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pumpkin Pie
Inks:
  • Basic Black
  • Wild Wasabi
  • Pool Party
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pumpkin Pie
Stamps:
  • Mixed Bunch
  • Creative Elements
Embellishments:
  • Bitty Button
Tools:
  • Flower Garden Embossing Folder
  • 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
  • 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
  • 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch

Now onto the news I have been waiting weeks to share with you all...


I have been selected as a *NEW* member of the Dynamic Duos Design Team!!! I am SOOO excited to be a part of this fabulous team and cannot wait to start creating with these lovely ladies. Our first challenge will be this Saturday so please make sure to stop by and join in the fun and see if you have what it takes to be The Diva Dynamo or Dynamic Darling!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hayley!! And wonderful news about joining the Dynamic Duos Design Team! They are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for the Fusion challenge...excellent colors! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    Congrats on making the Dynamic Duos team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Awesome news and that card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hayley & huge CONGRATS on joining the Dynamic Duos DT!
    So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION this week - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete