Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday Stamps ~ Spring Colours!

I don't know about you all but this gal cannot wait to see the end of the "white stuff"! We had a storm last week that I hope will be our last and with warmer temps in the forecast I am hoping for the beginning of the thaw! 

Feeling like you need a little spring in your life? Pop on over and join us at Sunday Stamps this week! Joan has picked some beautiful colours to get you in the mood for tulips and sunshine :)

Our Challenge:


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • So saffron
  • Calypso Coral
  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Whisper White
Inks:
  • So saffron
  • Calypso Coral
  • Rich Razzleberry
Stamps:
  • Spring Sampler
  • Curly Cute
Embellishments:
  • Basic Pearls
Tools:
  • 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
  • 1" Circle Punch
  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Boho Blossoms Punch

4 comments:

  1. I am no card maker at all, Haley,
    but I know a very well done card when I see one :)

    LOVE it! The embossing is absolutely brilliant and you did an awesome job for the colour challenge!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a perfect stamp set for these colours - this is just so spring-y and fun! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Hayley! Perfect stamp set to showcase the colors, it all goes well together. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think winter is ever going to end here either.. It's been snowing everyday for 2 weeks. Your card came out great..I like how you used the challenge colors. Such a fun Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete