Sunday 10 March 2013

Sunday Stamps ~ Join us for a Colour Challenge!

Good Sunday morning all! Hope everyone remembered to "Spring" ahead their clocks this morning :) 

Today is my 30th birthday and my family and friends have lots planned for me so this is just a quick post before we head out for brunch and then on to the rest of the fun!

This is my card for the Sunday Stamps Challenge this week. Please come by and play along with us this week. Holly has chosen some fabulous colours and we would love to see what you create!

Our Challenge:


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Basic Black
  • Baja Breeze
  • Whisper White
Inks:
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Basic Black
  • Baja Breeze
Stamps:
  • Love & Sympathy
  • Petite Pairs
Tools:
  • Scallop Trim Border Punch
  • Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful - I just love how you've used the colours for this challenge. I had a hard time with them, but you seem to have mastered it effortlessly. I love all the embossing and the popped up banner/sentiment.

    ReplyDelete