Sunday 31 March 2013

Sunday Stamps ~ Come Play Along I'm Your Host!

Happy Easter Everyone! Wow I just clued in now that I was hosting the Easter Sunday of Sunday Stamps. You think perhaps I would have made an Easter card for such an event... :) But alas a Masculine card it is!

Please join us and play along, the Linky will close on Friday April 5th at 6pm EST.

We currently have family visiting and have for the past couple weeks so my craft room has been turned into a bedroom :) I have many projects in the works for the coming week to stay tuned for more posts coming soon...

Our Challenge:


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Early Espresso
  • Very Vanilla 
  • Parker's Patterns DSP (I LOVE!!!)
Inks:
  • Not Quite Navy
Stamps:
  • Memorable Moments
Embellishments:
  • Early Espresso Brads
  • Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Tools:
  • Paper Snips
  • Piercing Tool

3 comments:

  1. Manly cards are always great Hayley! I really liked your sketch this week also. Definitely sparked my creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those papers together! Great masculine card, especially with the brads! :) Fun sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sketch Hayley! May use it several more times to use up my DSP. Love the rich look to your card.

    ReplyDelete