Thursday 14 March 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Quinn!

Hope you are all having a fantastic week. This week I have been working on various projects for my Niece's 1st Birthday which is coming up a little later this month. I decided I would share one of the items I have been working on.



For this project I used the Colour Combo from The Paper Players. I wanted to create a fun 3D piece for Quinn's bedroom as her mommy is in the process of decorating it for her!  

My Challenge:


My Project:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Project Recipe

Card Stock:
  • Chocolate Chip 
  • Whisper White
  • Pool Party DSP Stack 
Inks:
  • Regal Rose
  • Pool Party
  • Lucky Limeade
Stamps:
  • Swallowtail
  • Papillon Potpourri 
Embellishments:
  • Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Taffeta Ribbon
  • Basic Pearls
Tools:
  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Apothecary Accents Framelits
  • Elegant Butterfly Punch

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! What a perfect use for the large scale swallowtail image...perfect for your niece's bedroom and the sentiment is so inspirational for a little one! So glad you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful work of art! The butterflies on the corners add the perfect extra touch. I'm sure your niece will love it! Thanks for sharing your creation with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete