Saturday 16 March 2013

Dynamic Duos ~ You're Swell :)

When I saw the colour combo this week at Dynamic Duos I just HAD to enter this little card :) I made it last month and I have to say I think it may be one of my favourite cards I have ever made. I love bugs and bees and butterflies! And how cute is that sparkly ribbon with those sparkly wings??? 

My Challenge:



My Card:



Take the time to let your creativity bloom!




Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Basic Black
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Whisper White
  • Floral District DSP
  • White Vellum
Inks:
  • Basic Black
Stamps:
  • Ciao Bella
Embellishments:
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
  • *tisk tisk* Michaels Glittery Ribbon (it just fit so well I had to lol)
Tools:
  • Honeycomb Embossing Folder
  • Large Oval Punch
  • 1" Circle Punch
  • Ornament Punch
  • Petite Curly Label Punch
  • Stampin' Sponge

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card Hayley! Love those wings you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the shimmery wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Hayley! The wings are the perfect touch. Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love your big bee and that great hexagon background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love that sweet little bee! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete