Saturday 16 March 2013

Come Join Us at Sunday Stamps!


Here we are again at the end of another weekend, I saw a post on Facebook today that said "I need a day between Saturday and Sunday" and I have to agree! Now mind you it seems like everyday is the weekend when you are self employed and have your husband home on parental leave but our family and friends go back to work on Mondays which makes it less fun for us :) 

Here is the card I made this week using Tara's fabulous sketch over at Sunday Stamps. I was sort of thrown trying to figure out what to do this week and so I thought I would chose my colours first. I immediately went to the brand spanking new pack of DSP I had yet to open World Spectacular, and the rest seemed to unfold!

Our Challenge:

My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:
  • Early Espresso
  • Island Indigo
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Whisper White
  • World Spectacular DSP
Inks:
  • Early Espresso
  • Island Indigo
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Cherry Cobbler
Stamps:
  • Up, Up & Away
  • Loving Thoughts
Embellishments:
  • Dazzling Details Glitter
  • Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon 
Tools:
  • Scallop Border Punch
  • Decorative Label Punch

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Hayley! I love the sparkle on the clouds. That's one of my favourite packs of DSP... but I love it so much I never want to use it ;) Don't know how that makes sense, but there you have it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday Hayley! Hope your birthday month is going well! Love the glitter on your clouds, well love the entire card!

    ReplyDelete