Monday 11 February 2013

Try Stampin' on a Tuesday & The Paper Players ~ Tea for 2!

Hope you all had a nice weekend :) Popping in with a quick post before the family sits down to dinner. 

Here is a fun project we will be making at my Stampers Club this week. It is a little 3" x 3" box and inside there is a sweet little pocket card with 2 tea bags which will act as an invite to tea for a friend. I ran out of time today so could not add a photo but also what will be in the box for my stampers are two little handmade cookie pouches using matching colours and window sheet.

For this project I used the sketch from Try Stampin' on a Tuesday (Happy 2 Year Birthday to you all!) and the colour challenge over at The Paper Players

I will be back tomorrow to update this blog post with a tutorial for how to make this cute this box & tea bag pouch and also the recipe for the project but I hear the dinner bell ringing... :)

My Challenge:




My Project:



Take the time to let your creativity bloom! 




6 comments:

  1. OH my word, too cute, Hayley!!! LOVE this fun box--and the theme is great with the beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...what a fun project and a lovely little gift idea! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you've used the sketch for something other than a card. Your box is lovely and I love the colour combo you've used. Thanks for playing along at TSOT. I hope your club enjoy their cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable project! I love the box with the little tea cup embellished with pearls. And your pocket card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project! It's clever and well put together! Thank you for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome project. So celver to use our sketch as a box top and to tuck the little tea bag holder inside. Love it. Thanks for palying at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete